- Make deliveries of our product to residential and commercial locations.
- Cross-training for other positions as needed such as phone order taker, and order preparation.
- Record completed delivery orders accurately and immediately after receipt into POS system.
- Accept guest payment, handle credit card charges and make change.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area associated with the job function.
- Do dishes and other cleaning projects in between orders
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of product and supplies as stipulated in the shift duties.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Be able to prioritize best routing for more than one delivery at a time.
- Be 16 years of age.
- Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction experience with our customers.
- Possess a valid state driving license.
- Have use of a properly maintained, licensed, and street-legal vehicle capable of driving upwards of one hundred miles per day.
- Maintain minimal or higher insurance coverage as mandated by state law.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record as stipulated by company policy and insurance carrier.
- Possess a cell phone to use for calling customers upon arrival.
- Be capable of reading a map and interpreting GPS directions.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and make change.
- Be able to work in a sitting while driving, standing, and walking position with frequent changes between positions.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.
Sign Up For Our Birthday Club